Welcome To Summative Solutions
Are you trying to get SETA accreditation? Trying to match your training programmes to SETA specifications? Adjusting your materials to align with unit standards? Battling through QMS, matrixes, searchers for assessors etc.? Getting all of this done in good time?
At Summative Solutions we have the skills, knowledge and expertise to make the process as painless and quick as possible – whether you are training in the green hills of KwaZulu Natal or the dry deserts of the Karoo, stuck in the middle of Johannesburg or lucky enough to live near the ocean.
To get full SETA accreditation you will need:
- A Quality Management System (QMS)
- Training material aligned to unit standards
- Assessors and moderators who are registered against your unit standards
- Facilitator, learner, assessment and workplace guides
- Unit standard aligned matrix
All training providers will by law soon require SETA accreditation. No company will be able to claim back from the Skills Levy Fund unless they use accredited training providers. So, even though you have been successful in running programmes not aligned to unit standards for many years, you will have a problem in future.
We offer you a complete and guaranteed service to ensure that your training programmes are accredited with SETA in the shortest possible time:
- Develop and review Quality Management Systems
- Verify training material
- Align existing programmes with unit standards
- Convert existing programmes to outcomes-based educational material
- Research and develop the information required from the unit standards
- Develop facilitator, learner, assessment and workplace guides
- Compile unit standard aligned matrix
- Prepare additional accreditation documentation